The Gateway videographer must be capable of handling a variety of project types while recording the daily activity of the warehouse, disc production, flight testing and everything disc golf related. This person should be able to edit footage in an informative and entertaining manner. They’ll be expected to complete at least one 5 minute video per week, and 5 reels / stories for facebook and instagram.
20-40 Hours a week - Flexible Schedule - $25 / hour
• Filming video on set and on location
• Working with creative teams and clients to plan video shoots
• Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
• Editing footage after recording
• Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage * * * • Preparing b-roll Uploading content to Stories, Reels, and Youtube
To apply please fill out the form below and send your resume and video samples to email@example.com